We’re here to support your efforts.
We know that you, your team, and the students you support are confronting unprecedented circumstances. Thank you for everything you’re doing to help students through this moment of transition and uncertainty.
Your support can make all the difference for those who are unsure how to navigate the road ahead. Here are a few resources to guide your efforts as a college success organization and to help your students face the personal and logistical challenges presented by COVID-19.
For College Success Organizations
Bookmark these frequently updated resources and check back for the latest information.
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Here’s a List of Colleges’ Plans for Reopening in the Fall
- U.S. Department of Education: COVID-19 “Coronavirus” Information and Resources for Schools and School Personnel
- National Alliance for Public Charter Schools: COVID-19 Resources for Charter Schools
- National College Attainment Network: NCAN’s Roundup of COVID-19 Resources
- National Scholarship Providers Association: COVID-19 Resource Toolkit
- Nonprofit Finance Fund: COVID-19: What Nonprofits Should Do Right Now
Help your students navigate the impact of COVID-19 by sharing the following resources, grouped by topic. These suggested email templates can advance your student outreach:
- Guide to Institutional Resources
- Resources for Storage and Car Rental
- Preparing for Virtual Learning
- Mental Health Check-In
- Federal Student Aid: Coronavirus and Forbearance Info for Students, Borrowers, and Parents
- SavingforCollege.com: How to Get More Financial Aid for College Due to Coronavirus
- USA Today: How Utility, Phone and Internet Companies are Giving Consumers a Break during Coronavirus Pandemic
- Charter Communications: Charter to Offer Free Access to Spectrum Broadband and Wi-Fi for 60 Days for New K-12 and College Student Households and More
- New York Times: How to Make College Decisions When Campuses are Closed
- Active Minds: Coping and Staying Emotionally Well during the COVID-19 Related School Closures
- Active Minds: 6 Things To Know About Mental Health During COVID-19
- Active Minds [WEBINAR]: Sleep, Self-Care, and Sharing a Productive, Healthy Indoor Environment